Monday, September 12, 2011

Amanda Harrington a Hot Model from Liverpool

What a hot chick! Busty Amanda Harrington is one of UK's top model and she is looking damn hot and wild in her bikini. Biography by Amanhan Harrington herself on Myspace:

Hello im amanda im a professional model from liverpool before I start there is someone using my pics on this my space pretending to be me but its not this is the real me so your not talking to some weirdo! Ive been modelling now for about three years I love doing it every job is different new places new people, so you never get bored I always wanted to be a model growing up my mum said no job would suit me better as I was never out the mirror when i was little !! Im down to earth to most peoples suprise they expect me to be up my own arse but im so far from it i love having a laugh going out with my mates and spending time with my little girl.


Amanda Harrington

Amanda Harrington



Amanda Harrington





Amanda Harrington





Amanda Harrington image

Amanda Harrington hot mode



Amanda Harrington





Amanda Harrington





Amanda Harrington pic

Amanda Harrington Bikini



Amanda Harrington





Amanda Harrington





Amanda Harrington photo

Amanda Harrington



Amanda Harrington





Amanda Harrington
Amanda Harrington Breast





Amanda Harrington
Amanda Harrington




Amanda Harrington





Amanda Harrington



























I hate routine I love a challenge im ambitious and I know what I want im quite loud which has got me in trouble on a few occasions and i am quite nieve that is my down fall ! I won miss Liverpool at age 16 and it all started there since then I went on to win the sexiest new model zoo mag, bedroom babes nuts, 20 hottest girls in the world maxim , ive featured in all national news papers and magazines I had my own calendar out last year which sold 7000 copies in the uk thanks to everyone who supported me on my north west tour since then ive become the face of cheekey moon, face of latexotica , face of formula one in germany for a year and had many photo shoots all over the world just this year ive been to Miami, LA, Cuba,Germany, Spain to name a few i have just been over to LA to have a test for American Playboy I stayed in the Playboy Mansion I had the best time of my life there I love what im doing and my ultimate dream would to be on the cover of sports illustrated so until then watch this spac

No comments:

Post a Comment